Aliases for CWC27 Gene
- CWC27 Spliceosome Associated Protein Homolog 2 3 5
- Serologically Defined Colon Cancer Antigen 10 2 3 4
- Antigen NY-CO-10 3 4
- PPIase CWC27 3 4
- SDCCAG10 3 4
- CWC27 Spliceosome-Associated Protein Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Peptidyl-Prolyl Cis-Trans Isomerase CWC27 Homolog 3
- CWC27 Spliceosome-Associated Protein Homolog 2
External Ids for CWC27 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CWC27 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CWC27 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CWC27 Gene
CWC27 (CWC27 Spliceosome Associated Protein Homolog) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CWC27 include Retinitis Pigmentosa With Or Without Skeletal Anomalies and Retinitis Pigmentosa. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and mRNA Splicing - Major Pathway. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity. An important paralog of this gene is PPIL4.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CWC27 Gene
PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins.