Aliases for CPPED1 Gene
- Calcineurin Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1 2 3 5
- Calcineurin-Like Phosphoesterase Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Phosphatase CPPED1 3 4
- Complete S-Transactivated Protein 1 3 4
- CSTP1 3 4
- Calcineurin-Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1 2
- Complete S Transactivated Protein 1 2
- EC 22.214.171.124 4
External Ids for CPPED1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CPPED1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CPPED1 Gene
CPPED1 (Calcineurin Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CPPED1 include Trichostrongylosis and Trichostrongyloidiasis. Among its related pathways are Innate Immune System. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include hydrolase activity and phosphoprotein phosphatase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for CPPED1 Gene
Protein phosphatase that dephosphorylates AKT family kinase specifically at 'Ser-473', blocking cell cycle progression and promoting cell apoptosis. May play an inhibitory role in glucose uptake by adipocytes.