Aliases for CPPED1 Gene
- Calcineurin Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1 2 3 5
- Calcineurin-Like Phosphoesterase Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Complete S-Transactivated Protein 1 3 4
- CSTP1 3 4
- Calcineurin-Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1 2
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Phosphatase CPPED1 3
- Complete S Transactivated Protein 1 2
- EC 220.127.116.11 4
External Ids for CPPED1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CPPED1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CPPED1 Gene
CPPED1 (Calcineurin Like Phosphoesterase Domain Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Innate Immune System. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include hydrolase activity and phosphoprotein phosphatase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CPPED1 Gene
Protein phosphatase that dephosphorylates AKT family kinase specifically at Ser-473, blocking cell cycle progression and promoting cell apoptosis. May play an inhibitory role in glucose uptake by adipocytes.