Aliases for CKAP4 Gene
- Cytoskeleton Associated Protein 4 2 3 5
- 63-KDa Cytoskeleton-Linking Membrane Protein 3 4
- Cytoskeleton-Associated Protein 4 2 3
- CLIMP-63 3 4
- P63 3 4
- Transmembrane Protein (63kD), Endoplasmic Reticulum/Golgi Intermediate Compartment 3
- Type-II Transmembrane Protein P63 3
- 63 KDa Membrane Protein 3
- ERGIC-63 3
External Ids for CKAP4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CKAP4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CKAP4 Gene
CKAP4 (Cytoskeleton Associated Protein 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CKAP4 include Cystitis and Epispadias. Among its related pathways are Innate Immune System and Protein processing in endoplasmic reticulum. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include signal transducer activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CKAP4 Gene
High-affinity epithelial cell surface receptor for APF.
Mediates the anchoring of the endoplasmic reticulum to microtubules.