Aliases for CDC42BPG Gene
- CDC42 Binding Protein Kinase Gamma 2 3 5
- DMPK2 2 3 4
- Myotonic Dystrophy Kinase-Related CDC42-Binding Kinase Gamma 3 4
- CDC42 Binding Protein Kinase Gamma (DMPK-Like) 2 3
- Myotonic Dystrophy Protein Kinase-Like Alpha 3 4
- Myotonic Dystrophy Protein Kinase-Like Gamma 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase MRCK Gamma 3 4
- DMPK-Like Gamma 3 4
- EC 22.214.171.124 4 51
External Ids for CDC42BPG Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CDC42BPG Gene
GeneCards Summary for CDC42BPG Gene
CDC42BPG (CDC42 Binding Protein Kinase Gamma) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CDC42BPG include Myotonic Dystrophy and Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex, Dowling-Meara Type. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring phosphorus-containing groups and protein tyrosine kinase activity. An important paralog of this gene is CDC42BPB.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for CDC42BPG Gene
May act as a downstream effector of CDC42 in cytoskeletal reorganization. Contributes to the actomyosin contractility required for cell invasion, through the regulation of MYPT1 and thus MLC2 phosphorylation (By similarity).