Aliases for CARHSP1 Gene
- Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1 2 3 5
- Calcium-Regulated Heat-Stable Protein Of 24 KDa 3 4
- Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1, 24kDa 2 3
- Calcium-Regulated Heat-Stable Protein 1 3 4
- CRHSP-24 3 4
- Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1 (24kD) 2
- Calcium-Regulated Heat-Stable Protein (24kD) 3
- CRHSP24 3
- CSDC1 3
External Ids for CARHSP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CARHSP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CARHSP1 Gene
CARHSP1 (Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and mRNA 3'-UTR binding. An important paralog of this gene is CSDC2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for CARHSP1 Gene
Binds mRNA and regulates the stability of target mRNA. Binds single-stranded DNA (in vitro).