Aliases for C1QTNF9 Gene
- C1q And TNF Related 9 2 3 5
- Complement C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 9A 3 4
- Complement C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 9 3 4
- C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Protein 9 2 3
- C1QTNF9A 3 4
- Complement C1q Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 9A 3
- Complement C1q Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 9 3
- CTRP9 3
- AQL1 3
External Ids for C1QTNF9 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for C1QTNF9 Gene
GeneCards Summary for C1QTNF9 Gene
C1QTNF9 (C1q And TNF Related 9) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with C1QTNF9 include Bleeding Disorder, Platelet-Type, 14 and Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E1-Alpha Deficiency. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include hormone activity. An important paralog of this gene is C1QTNF9B.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for C1QTNF9 Gene
Probable adipokine. Activates AMPK, AKT, and p44/42 MAPK signaling pathways.