Aliases for C1QL2 Gene
- Complement C1q Like 2 2 3 5
- C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 10 3 4
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent-Like 2 2 3
- Complement C1q-Like Protein 2 3 4
- C1q/TNF-Related Protein 10 3 4
- CTRP10 3 4
- C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Protein 10 2
- C1q-Domain Containing Protein 3
- C1QTNF10 3
External Ids for C1QL2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for C1QL2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for C1QL2 Gene
C1QL2 (Complement C1q Like 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with C1QL2 include Carey-Fineman-Ziter Syndrome. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include identical protein binding. An important paralog of this gene is C1QL3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for C1QL2 Gene
May regulate the number of excitatory synapses that are formed on hippocampus neurons. Has no effect on inhibitory synapses (By similarity).