Aliases for ANKRD28 Gene
- Ankyrin Repeat Domain 28 2 3 5
- PP6-ARS-A 2 3 4
- PITK 2 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Phosphatase 6 Regulatory Ankyrin Repeat Subunit A 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Phosphatase 6 Regulatory Subunit ARS-A 3 4
- Phosphatase Interactor Targeting Protein HnRNP K 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 6 Ankyrin Repeat Subunit A 2 3
External Ids for ANKRD28 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ANKRD28 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ANKRD28 Gene
ANKRD28 (Ankyrin Repeat Domain 28) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ANKRD28 include Urethra Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma and Urethra Adenocarcinoma. Among its related pathways are Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification and Metabolism of proteins. An important paralog of this gene is ANKRD44.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for ANKRD28 Gene
Putative regulatory subunit of protein phosphatase 6 (PP6) that may be involved in the recognition of phosphoprotein substrates. Involved in the PP6-mediated dephosphorylation of NFKBIE opposing its degradation in response to TNF-alpha. Selectively inhibits the phosphatase activity of PPP1C. Targets PPP1C to modulate HNRPK phosphorylation.