Aliases for ALKBH6 Gene
- AlkB Homolog 6 2 3 5
- Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase AlkB Homolog 6 3 4
- Alkylated DNA Repair Protein AlkB Homolog 6 3 4
- ABH6 3 4
- Probable Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase ABH6 3
- AlkB, Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 (E. Coli) 2
- AlkB, Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 3
- Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 3
- EC 1.14.11.- 4
External Ids for ALKBH6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ALKBH6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ALKBH6 Gene
ALKBH6 (AlkB Homolog 6) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity and oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, 2-oxoglutarate as one donor, and incorporation of one atom each of oxygen into both donors. An important paralog of this gene is ALKBH8.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for ALKBH6 Gene
Probable dioxygenase that requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.