Aliases for ADAT2 Gene
- Adenosine Deaminase, TRNA Specific 2 2 3 5
- TRNA-Specific Adenosine-34 Deaminase Subunit ADAT2 3 4
- Deaminase Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Deaminase Domain Containing 1 2 3
- DEADC1 3 4
- Adenosine Deaminase, TRNA-Specific 2, TAD2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Adenosine Deaminase, TRNA-Specific 2, TAD2 Homolog 3
External Ids for ADAT2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ADAT2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ADAT2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ADAT2 Gene
ADAT2 (Adenosine Deaminase, TRNA Specific 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are tRNA processing and Gene Expression. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include hydrolase activity and tRNA-specific adenosine deaminase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ADAT2 Gene
Probably participates in deamination of adenosine-34 to inosine in many tRNAs.