Aliases for ABHD10 Gene
- Abhydrolase Domain Containing 10 2 3 5
- Mycophenolic Acid Acyl-Glucuronide Esterase, Mitochondrial 3 4
- Alpha/Beta Hydrolase Domain-Containing Protein 10, Mitochondrial 3
- Abhydrolase Domain-Containing Protein 10, Mitochondrial 3
- Alpha/Beta Hydrolase Domain-Containing Protein 10 4
- Abhydrolase Domain-Containing Protein 10 4
- EC 18.104.22.168 4
External Ids for ABHD10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ABHD10 Gene
This gene encodes a mitochondrially-localized enzyme that acts in liver cells as a hydrolase. The encoded protein removes glucuronide from mycophenolic acid acyl-glucuronide. There is a pseudogene for this gene on chromosome 6. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2013]
GeneCards Summary for ABHD10 Gene
ABHD10 (Abhydrolase Domain Containing 10) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ABHD10 include Hypotonia-Cystinuria Syndrome. Among its related pathways are Porphyrin and chlorophyll metabolism and Metabolism. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include serine-type peptidase activity and hydrolase activity, hydrolyzing O-glycosyl compounds.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for ABHD10 Gene
Catalyzes the deglucuronidation of mycophenolic acid acyl-glucuronide, a metabolite of the immunosuppressant drug mycophenolate.