Aliases for DSCC1 Gene
- DNA Replication And Sister Chromatid Cohesion 1 2 3
- DCC1 3 4 6
- Defective In Sister Chromatid Cohesion Protein 1 Homolog 3 4
- Defective In Sister Chromatid Cohesion Homolog 1 (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Defective In Sister Chromatid Cohesion 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Defective In Sister Chromatid Cohesion 1 Homolog 3
- Sister Chromatid Cohesion Protein DCC1 3
External Ids for DSCC1 Gene
CHTF18 (MIM 613201), CHTF8 (MIM 613202), and DSCC1 are components of an alternative replication factor C (RFC) (see MIM 600404) complex that loads PCNA (MIM 176740) onto DNA during S phase of the cell cycle (Merkle et al., 2003 [PubMed 12766176]; Bermudez et al., 2003 [PubMed 12930902]).[supplied by OMIM, Dec 2009]
GeneCards Summary for DSCC1 Gene
DSCC1 (DNA Replication And Sister Chromatid Cohesion 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Gastric cancer network 2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DSCC1 Gene
Loads PCNA onto primed templates regulating velocity, spacing and restart activity of replication forks. May couple DNA replication to sister chromatid cohesion through regulation of the acetylation of the cohesin subunit SMC3.