Aliases for UBE2E2 Gene
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2E 2 2 3
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2E 2 (Homologous To Yeast UBC4/5) 2 3
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2E 2 (UBC4/5 Homolog, Yeast) 2 3
- E2 Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2 3 4
- Ubiquitin Carrier Protein E2 3 4
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase E2 3 4
- UBCH8 3 4
- EC 18.104.22.168 63
- EC 22.214.171.124 4
External Ids for UBE2E2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UBE2E2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UBE2E2 Gene
UBE2E2 (Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2E 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Antigen processing- Ubiquitination and Proteasome degradation. GO annotations related to this gene include ligase activity and acid-amino acid ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is UBE2L6.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UBE2E2 Gene
Accepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes Lys-11- and Lys-48-, as well as Lys-63-linked polyubiquitination. Catalyzes the ISGylation of influenza A virus NS1 protein.