Aliases for SLC5A4 Gene
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Glucose Activated Ion Channel), Member 4 2 3
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Low Affinity Glucose Cotransporter), Member 4 2 3
- Solute Carrier Family 5 Member 4 3 4
- Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 3 3 4
- Na(+)/Glucose Cotransporter 3 3 4
- SAAT1 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Neutral Amino Acid Transporters, System A), Member 4 3
External Ids for SLC5A4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SLC5A4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SLC5A4 Gene
SLC5A4 (Solute Carrier Family 5 (Glucose Activated Ion Channel), Member 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SLC5A4 include endocrine pancreas disease and diabetes mellitus, noninsulin-dependent. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Glycosaminoglycan metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include transporter activity and symporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SLC5A10.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLC5A4 Gene
Sodium-dependent glucose transporter.