Aliases for OSGEP Gene
- O-Sialoglycoprotein Endopeptidase 2 3 4 5
- T(6)A37 Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEP 3 4
- TRNA Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEP 3 4
- N6-L-Threonylcarbamoyladenine Synthase 3 4
- T(6)A Synthase 3 4
- HOSGEP 3 4
- GCPL1 3 4
- Probable TRNA Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEP 3
- Probable TRNA N6-Adenosine Threonylcarbamoyltransferase 3
External Ids for OSGEP Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for OSGEP Gene
GeneCards Summary for OSGEP Gene
OSGEP (O-Sialoglycoprotein Endopeptidase) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with OSGEP include Cataract 14, Multiple Types and Shipyard Eye. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and tRNA processing. GO annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring acyl groups other than amino-acyl groups and transferase activity, transferring acyl groups.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for OSGEP Gene
Component of the EKC/KEOPS complex that is required for the formation of a threonylcarbamoyl group on adenosine at position 37 (t(6)A37) in tRNAs that read codons beginning with adenine. The complex is probably involved in the transfer of the threonylcarbamoyl moiety of threonylcarbamoyl-AMP (TC-AMP) to the N6 group of A37. OSGEP likely plays a direct catalytic role in this reaction, but requires other protein(s) of the complex to fulfill this activity.