Aliases for TACO1 Gene
- Translational Activator Of Cytochrome C Oxidase I 2 3
- Translational Activator Of Mitochondrially Encoded Cytochrome C Oxidase I 2 3 5
- Coiled-Coil Domain-Containing Protein 44 3 4
- CCDC44 3 4
- Translational Activator Of Mitochondrially-Encoded Cytochrome C Oxidase I 4
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 44 2
- Clone HQ0477 PRO0477p 3
External Ids for TACO1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TACO1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TACO1 Gene
This gene encodes a mitochondrial protein that function as a translational activator of mitochondrially-encoded cytochrome c oxidase 1. Mutations in this gene are associated with Leigh syndrome.[provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010]
GeneCards Summary for TACO1 Gene
TACO1 (Translational Activator Of Cytochrome C Oxidase I) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TACO1 include myasthenic syndrome, congenital, 16 and mitochondrial complex iv deficiency. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and Metabolism.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TACO1 Gene
Acts as a translational activator of mitochondrially-encoded cytochrome c oxidase 1.