Aliases for SERPINA9 Gene
- Serpin Family A Member 9 2 3
- Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 9 2 3 5
- Serine (Or Cysteine) Proteinase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 9 2 3
- Germinal Center B-Cell-Expressed Transcript 1 Protein 3 4
- SERPINA11 3 4
- Centerin 3 4
- GCET1 3 4
- Serine Proteinase Inhibitor A11 3
- SERPINA11b 3
External Ids for SERPINA9 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SERPINA9 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SERPINA9 Gene
SERPINA9 (Serpin Family A Member 9) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is SERPINA11.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SERPINA9 Gene
Protease inhibitor that inhibits trypsin and trypsin-like serine proteases (in vitro). Inhibits plasmin and thrombin with lower efficiency (in vitro).