Aliases for RALGAPA1 Gene
- Ral GTPase Activating Protein Catalytic Alpha Subunit 1 2 3
- Tuberin-Like Protein 1 2 3 4
- Ral GTPase Activating Protein, Alpha Subunit 1 (Catalytic) 3 5
- GTPase Activating Rap/RanGAP Domain-Like 1 2 3
- GAP-Related Interacting Protein To E12 2 3
- GTPase Activating RANGAP Domain-Like 1 2 3
- GARNL1 3 4
- TULIP1 3 4
External Ids for RALGAPA1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for RALGAPA1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RALGAPA1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RALGAPA1 Gene
RALGAPA1 (Ral GTPase Activating Protein Catalytic Alpha Subunit 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Integrated Breast Cancer Pathway. GO annotations related to this gene include protein heterodimerization activity and GTPase activator activity. An important paralog of this gene is RAP1GAP.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RALGAPA1 Gene
Catalytic subunit of the heterodimeric RalGAP1 complex which acts as a GTPase activator for the Ras-like small GTPases RALA and RALB.