Aliases for DHRSX Gene
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase X-Linked 2 3 5
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 46C Member 1 3 4
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 7C Member 6 3 4
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase (SDR Family) X Chromosome 2 3
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase (SDR Family) Y-Linked 2 3
- CXorf11 3 4
- SDR46C1 3 4
- DHRS5X 3 4
- DHRSXY 3 4
External Ids for DHRSX Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DHRSX Gene
GeneCards Summary for DHRSX Gene
DHRSX (Dehydrogenase/Reductase X-Linked) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity and coenzyme binding. An important paralog of this gene is RDH14.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DHRSX Gene
Involved in the positive regulation of starvation-induced autophagy (PubMed:25076851).