Aliases for PPAPDC1A Gene
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase Type 2 Domain Containing 1A 2 3
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase Type 2 Domain-Containing Protein 1A 3 4
- PPAPDC1 3 4
- DPPL2 3 4
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase Type 2 Domain Containing 1 2
- Diacylglycerol Pyrophosphate Like 2 3
- Phosphatidate Phosphatase PPAPDC1A 3
- EC 188.8.131.52 4
External Ids for PPAPDC1A Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for PPAPDC1A Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PPAPDC1A Gene
GeneCards Summary for PPAPDC1A Gene
PPAPDC1A (Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase Type 2 Domain Containing 1A) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Fcgamma receptor (FCGR) dependent phagocytosis and triacylglycerol biosynthesis. GO annotations related to this gene include phosphatidate phosphatase activity. An important paralog of this gene is PPAPDC1B.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PPAPDC1A Gene
Displays magnesium-independent phosphatidate phosphatase activity in vitro. Catalyzes the conversion of phosphatidic acid to diacylglycerol.