Aliases for RAPGEF4 Gene
- Rap Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 4 2 3 5
- CAMP-Regulated Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor II 2 3 4
- Exchange Protein Directly Activated By CAMP 2 2 3 4
- RAP Guanine-Nucleotide-Exchange Factor (GEF) 4 2 3
- Rap Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor (GEF) 4 2 3
- Exchange Factor Directly Activated By CAMP 2 3 4
- CAMP-GEFII 3 4
External Ids for RAPGEF4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RAPGEF4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RAPGEF4 Gene
RAPGEF4 (Rap Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with RAPGEF4 include Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome and Acrodysostosis. Among its related pathways are Phospholipase D signaling pathway and G-protein signaling G-Protein alpha-i signaling cascades. GO annotations related to this gene include guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity and Ras GTPase binding. An important paralog of this gene is RAPGEF3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RAPGEF4 Gene
Guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAP1A, RAP1B and RAP2A small GTPases that is activated by binding cAMP. Seems not to activate RAB3A. Involved in cAMP-dependent, PKA-independent exocytosis through interaction with RIMS2 (By similarity).