Aliases for ZC3H7B Gene
- Zinc Finger CCCH-Type Containing 7B 2 3 5
- Rotavirus X-Associated Non-Structural Protein 3 4
- RoXaN 3 4
- Ubiquitous Tetratricopeptide Containing Protein RoXaN 3
- Rotavirus X Associated Non-Structural Protein 3
- Zinc Finger CCCH Domain-Containing Protein 7B 3
- Rotavirus X Protein Associated With NSP3 3
- KIAA1031 4
External Ids for ZC3H7B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ZC3H7B Gene
This gene encodes a protein that contains a tetratricopeptide repeat domain. The encoded protein also interacts with the rotavirus non-structural protein NSP3. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
GeneCards Summary for ZC3H7B Gene
ZC3H7B (Zinc Finger CCCH-Type Containing 7B) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ZC3H7B include Myxoid Leiomyosarcoma and Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma. An important paralog of this gene is ZC3H7A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ZC3H7B Gene
May be a specific regulator of miRNA biogenesis. Binds to microRNAs MIR7-1, MIR16-2 and MIR29A hairpins recognizing the ATA(A/T) motif in the apical loop.