Aliases for VOPP1 Gene
- VOPP1, WBP1/VOPP1 Family Member 2 3
- Vesicular, Overexpressed In Cancer, Prosurvival Protein 1 2 3 5
- EGFR-Coamplified And Overexpressed Protein 2 3 4
- Glioblastoma-Amplified Secreted Protein 2 3 4
- Putative NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 055N 3 4
- GASP 3 4
- ECOP 3 4
- Hypothetical Protein DKFZp564K0822 3
- WBP1L2 3
External Ids for VOPP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for VOPP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for VOPP1 Gene
VOPP1 (VOPP1, WBP1/VOPP1 Family Member) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include signal transducer activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for VOPP1 Gene
Increases the transcriptional activity of NFKB1 by facilitating its nuclear translocation, DNA-binding and associated apoptotic response, when overexpressed.