Aliases for UTP6 Gene
- UTP6, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast) 2 3
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Associated Antigen 66 2 3
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma-Associated Antigen 66 3 4
- Multiple Hat Domains Protein 3 4
- C17orf40 3 4
- HCA66 3 4
- U3 Small Nucleolar RNA-Associated Protein 6 Homolog 3
- Chromosome 17 Open Reading Frame 40 2
- MHAT 4
External Ids for UTP6 Gene
Previous Symbols for UTP6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UTP6 Gene
UTP6 (UTP6, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast)) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with UTP6 include hepatocellular carcinoma. Among its related pathways are Ribosome biogenesis in eukaryotes.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UTP6 Gene
Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA.