Aliases for UTP18 Gene
- UTP18, Small Subunit Processome Component 2 3 5
- WD Repeat-Containing Protein 50 3 4
- WD Repeat Domain 50 2 3
- WDR50 3 4
- UTP18 Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component Homolog (Yeast) 2
- UTP18, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog 3
- U3 Small Nucleolar RNA-Associated Protein 18 Homolog 3
- CGI-48 3
External Ids for UTP18 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for UTP18 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UTP18 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UTP18 Gene
UTP18 (UTP18, Small Subunit Processome Component) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are rRNA processing in the nucleus and cytosol and Gene Expression. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UTP18 Gene
Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA.