Aliases for UTP18 Gene
- UTP18, Small Subunit Processome Component 2 3 5
- WD Repeat-Containing Protein 50 3 4
- WD Repeat Domain 50 2 3
- WDR50 3 4
- UTP18 Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component Homolog (Yeast) 2
- UTP18, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog 3
- U3 Small Nucleolar RNA-Associated Protein 18 Homolog 3
- CGI-48 3
External Ids for UTP18 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for UTP18 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UTP18 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UTP18 Gene
UTP18 (UTP18, Small Subunit Processome Component) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Ribosome biogenesis in eukaryotes and rRNA processing in the nucleus and cytosol. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UTP18 Gene
Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA.