Aliases for UTP15 Gene
- UTP15, Small Subunit Processome Component 2 3 5
- UTP15 SSU Processome Component 2 3
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (Yeast) 2
- U3 Small Nucleolar RNA-Associated Protein 15 Homolog 3
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog 3
- Src-Associated Protein SAW 3
- NET21 3
External Ids for UTP15 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UTP15 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UTP15 Gene
UTP15 (UTP15, Small Subunit Processome Component) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Ribosome biogenesis in eukaryotes and rRNA processing in the nucleus and cytosol. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and snoRNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UTP15 Gene
Ribosome biogenesis factor. Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA. Required for optimal pre-ribosomal RNA transcription by RNA polymerase I.