Aliases for USP17L3 Gene
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 3 2 3
- Ubiquitin-Specific-Processing Protease 17-Like Protein 3 3 4
- Deubiquitinating Enzyme 17-Like Protein 3 3 4
- Ubiquitin Thioesterase 17-Like Protein 3 3 4
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like 3 2 3
- USP17B 3 4
- USP17F 3 4
- EC 220.127.116.11 4
- EC 18.104.22.168 63
External Ids for USP17L3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for USP17L3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for USP17L3 Gene
USP17L3 (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 3) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include cysteine-type peptidase activity and ubiquitinyl hydrolase activity. An important paralog of this gene is USP17L1P.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for USP17L3 Gene
Deubiquitinating enzyme that removes conjugated ubiquitin from specific proteins to regulate different cellular processes that may include cell proliferation, progression through the cell cycle, apoptosis, cell migration, and the cellular response to viral infection.