Aliases for USP17L24 Gene
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 24 2 3 5
- Ubiquitin-Specific-Processing Protease 17 3 4
- Deubiquitinating Enzyme 17 3 4
- Ubiquitin Thioesterase 17 3 4
- USP17L24 USP17L25 USP17L26 USP17L27 USP17L28 USP17L29 USP17L30 4
- Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase 17-Like Protein 24 3
- EC 22.214.171.124 4
- USP17L25 3
- USP17L26 3
- USP17L27 3
- USP17L28 3
GeneCards Summary for USP17L24 Gene
USP17L24 (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 24) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Deubiquitination and Metabolism of proteins. GO annotations related to this gene include cysteine-type peptidase activity and thiol-dependent ubiquitinyl hydrolase activity. An important paralog of this gene is USP17L28.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for USP17L24 Gene
Deubiquitinating enzyme that removes conjugated ubiquitin from specific proteins to regulate different cellular processes that may include cell proliferation, progression through the cell cycle, apoptosis, cell migration, and the cellular response to viral infection.