Aliases for UQCR10 Gene
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X 2 3 5
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X, 7.2kDa 2 3
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Complex 7.2 KDa Protein 3 4
- Cytochrome C1 Non-Heme 7 KDa Protein 3 4
- Complex III Subunit 9 2 4
- UCRC 3 4
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Complex (7.2 KD) 3
- Cytochrome C1, Nonheme 7kDa Protein 3
External Ids for UQCR10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UQCR10 Gene
UCRC is a subunit of mitochondrial complex III (ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase; EC 22.214.171.124), which forms the middle segment of the respiratory chain of the inner mitochondrial membrane (Schagger et al., 1995 [PubMed 8592474]).[supplied by OMIM, Mar 2008]
GeneCards Summary for UQCR10 Gene
UQCR10 (Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Cardiac muscle contraction. GO annotations related to this gene include ubiquinol-cytochrome-c reductase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UQCR10 Gene
This is a component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III or cytochrome b-c1 complex), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. This subunit interacts with cytochrome c1 (By similarity).