Aliases for UBLCP1 Gene
- Ubiquitin Like Domain Containing CTD Phosphatase 1 2 3 5
- CTD Phosphatase-Like With Ubiquitin Domain 1 2 3
- Nuclear Proteasome Inhibitor UBLCP1 3 4
- EC 126.96.36.199 4 58
- Ubiquitin-Like Domain Containing CTD Phosphatase 1 2
- Ubiquitin-Like Domain-Containing CTD Phosphatase 1 3
- CTD-Like Phosphatase Domain-Containing Protein 3
- CPUB1 3
External Ids for UBLCP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UBLCP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UBLCP1 Gene
UBLCP1 (Ubiquitin Like Domain Containing CTD Phosphatase 1) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include phosphoprotein phosphatase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UBLCP1 Gene
Dephosphorylates 26S nuclear proteasomes, thereby decreasing their proteolytic activity. The dephosphorylation may prevent assembly of the core and regulatory particles (CP and RP) into mature 26S proteasome.