Aliases for UBE2Q2 Gene
- Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme E2 Q2 2 3
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2Q Family Member 2 2
- Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme E2Q Family Member 2 5
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2Q (Putative) 2 2
- E2 Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme Q2 4
- Ubiquitin Carrier Protein Q2 4
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase Q2 4
- EC 184.108.40.206 63
- EC 220.127.116.11 4
External Ids for UBE2Q2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UBE2Q2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UBE2Q2 Gene
UBE2Q2 (Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme E2 Q2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with UBE2Q2 include squamous cell carcinoma, head and neck. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Antigen processing- Ubiquitination and Proteasome degradation. GO annotations related to this gene include ligase activity and acid-amino acid ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is UBE2Q1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UBE2Q2 Gene
Accepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes Lys-48-linked polyubiquitination.