Aliases for UBAC1 Gene
- UBA Domain Containing 1 2 3 5
- Glialblastoma Cell Differentiation-Related Protein 1 3 4
- Kip1 Ubiquitination-Promoting Complex Subunit 2 2 3
- Kip1 Ubiquitination-Promoting Complex Protein 2 3 4
- Ubiquitin Associated Domain Containing 1 2 3
- E3 Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase Subunit KPC2 3 4
- UBA Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
External Ids for UBAC1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for UBAC1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UBAC1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UBAC1 Gene
UBAC1 (UBA Domain Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with UBAC1 include Acute Cystitis. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UBAC1 Gene
Non-catalytic subunit of the KPC complex that acts as E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Required for poly-ubiquitination and proteasome-mediated degradation of CDKN1B during G1 phase of the cell cycle.