Aliases for TSTA3 Gene
- Tissue Specific Transplantation Antigen P35B 2 3
- GDP-4-Keto-6-Deoxy-D-Mannose-3,5-Epimerase-4-Reductase 3 4
- Red Cell NADP(H)-Binding Protein 3 4
- GDP-L-Fucose Synthase 2 3
- EC 184.108.40.2061 4 63
- SDR4E1 3 4
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 4E, Member 1 3
- Short-Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 4E Member 1 4
- GDP-4-Keto-6-Deoxy-D-Mannose Epimerase-Reductase 3
External Ids for TSTA3 Gene
Tissue specific transplantation antigen P35B is a NADP(H)-binding protein. It catalyze the two-step epimerase and the reductase reactions in GDP-D-mannose metabolism, converting GDP-4-keto-6-D-deoxymannose to GDP-L-fucose. GDP-L-fucose is the substrate of several fucosyltransferases involved in the expression of many glycoconjugates, including blood group ABH antigens and developmental adhesion antigens. Mutations in this gene may cause leukocyte adhesion deficiency, type II. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
GeneCards Summary for TSTA3 Gene
TSTA3 (Tissue Specific Transplantation Antigen P35B) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TSTA3 include mast cell neoplasm and leukocyte adhesion deficiency. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Amino sugar and nucleotide sugar metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include electron carrier activity and isomerase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TSTA3 Gene
Catalyzes the two-step NADP-dependent conversion of GDP-4-dehydro-6-deoxy-D-mannose to GDP-fucose, involving an epimerase and a reductase reaction.