Aliases for TRMT1 Gene
- TRNA Methyltransferase 1 2 3 5
- TRNA 2,2-Dimethylguanosine-26 Methyltransferase 3 4
- TRNA(Guanine-26,N(2)-N(2)) Methyltransferase 3 4
- TRNA(M(2,2)G26)Dimethyltransferase 3 4
- N(2),N(2)-Dimethylguanosine TRNA Methyltransferase 3
- TRNA Methyltransferase 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- TRNA (Guanine(26)-N(2))-Dimethyltransferase 3
External Ids for TRMT1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRMT1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRMT1 Gene
TRMT1 (TRNA Methyltransferase 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are tRNA processing and Gene Expression. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and tRNA binding. An important paralog of this gene is TRMT1L.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TRMT1 Gene
Dimethylates a single guanine residue at position 26 of most tRNAs using S-adenosyl-L-methionine as donor of the methyl groups.