Aliases for TRAK2 Gene
- Trafficking Protein, Kinesin Binding 2 2 3
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 Chromosomal Region Candidate Gene 3 Protein 3 4
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (Juvenile) Chromosome Region, Candidate 3 2 3
- O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine Transferase Interacting Protein 98 2 3
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid(A) Receptor-Interacting Factor 2 3
- ALS2CR3 3 4
- Milton Homolog 2 (Drosophila) 2
- Milton Homolog 2 3
External Ids for TRAK2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TRAK2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRAK2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRAK2 Gene
TRAK2 (Trafficking Protein, Kinesin Binding 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRAK2 include amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2, juvenile. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Circadian entrainment. GO annotations related to this gene include receptor binding and GABA receptor binding. An important paralog of this gene is HAP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TRAK2 Gene
May regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.