Aliases for TRAK1 Gene
- Trafficking Kinesin Protein 1 2 3 5
- O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine Transferase Interacting Protein 106 2 3
- 106 KDa O-GlcNAc Transferase-Interacting Protein 3 4
- Trafficking Protein, Kinesin Binding 1 2 3
- OIP106 3 4
- OGT(O Glc NAc Transferase) Interacting Protein 106 KDa 2
- OGT(O-Glc-NAc Transferase)-Interacting Protein 106 KDa 3
External Ids for TRAK1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRAK1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRAK1 Gene
TRAK1 (Trafficking Kinesin Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRAK1 include Hypertonia. Among its related pathways are HIV Life Cycle and Oncogenic MAPK signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include GABA receptor binding. An important paralog of this gene is TRAK2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TRAK1 Gene
Involved in the regulation of endosome-to-lysosome trafficking, including endocytic trafficking of EGF-EGFR complexes and GABA-A receptors.