Aliases for TRAK1 Gene
- Trafficking Kinesin Protein 1 2 3 5
- O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine Transferase Interacting Protein 106 2 3
- 106 KDa O-GlcNAc Transferase-Interacting Protein 3 4
- Trafficking Protein, Kinesin Binding 1 2 3
- OIP106 3 4
- OGT(O Glc NAc Transferase) Interacting Protein 106 KDa 2
- OGT(O-Glc-NAc Transferase)-Interacting Protein 106 KDa 3
External Ids for TRAK1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRAK1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRAK1 Gene
TRAK1 (Trafficking Kinesin Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRAK1 include Hypertonia. GO annotations related to this gene include GABA receptor binding. An important paralog of this gene is TRAK2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TRAK1 Gene
Involved in the regulation of endosome-to-lysosome trafficking, including endocytic trafficking of EGF-EGFR complexes and GABA-A receptors.