Aliases for TRAF3IP1 Gene
- TRAF3 Interacting Protein 1 2 3 5
- Microtubule Interacting Protein That Associates With TRAF3 2 3
- TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 3 Interacting Protein 1 2 3
- Microtubule-Interacting Protein Associated With TRAF3 3 4
- Interleukin-13 Receptor Alpha 1-Binding Protein 1 3 4
- Intraflagellar Transport Protein 54 Homolog 3 4
- MIP-T3 3 4
External Ids for TRAF3IP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRAF3IP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRAF3IP1 Gene
TRAF3IP1 (TRAF3 Interacting Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRAF3IP1 include senior-loken syndrome 9 and senior-loken syndrome-1. Among its related pathways are Organelle biogenesis and maintenance and Intraflagellar transport. GO annotations related to this gene include microtubule binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TRAF3IP1 Gene
Plays an inhibitory role on IL13 signaling by binding to IL13RA1. Involved in suppression of IL13-induced STAT6 phosphorylation, transcriptional activity and DNA-binding. Recruits TRAF3 and DISC1 to the microtubules. Involved in kidney development and epithelial morphogenesis. Involved in the regulation of microtubule cytoskeleton organization. Is a negative regulator of microtubule stability, acting through the control of MAP4 levels (PubMed:26487268). Involved in ciliogenesis (By similarity).