Aliases for TOMM70 Gene
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 70 2 3 5
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane Protein 70 3 4
- Mitochondrial Precursor Proteins Import Receptor 3 4
- Translocase Of Outer Membrane 70 KDa Subunit 3 4
- TOMM70A 3 4
- Tom70 3 4
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 70 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae) 2
External Ids for TOMM70 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TOMM70 Gene
This gene encodes an import receptor of the outer mitochondrial membrane that is part of the translocase of the outer membrane complex. This protein is involved in the import of mitochondrial precursor proteins. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011]
GeneCards Summary for TOMM70 Gene
TOMM70 (Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 70) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification and RIG-I/MDA5 mediated induction of IFN-alpha/beta pathways. An important paralog of this gene is UNC45A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TOMM70 Gene
Receptor that accelerates the import of all mitochondrial precursor proteins.