Aliases for TOMM7 Gene
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 7 2 3 5
- Translocase Of Outer Membrane 7 KDa Subunit Homolog 3 4
- TOM7 3 4
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 7 Homolog (Yeast) 2
- Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 7 Homolog 3
- Mitochondrial Import Receptor Subunit TOM7 Homolog 3
- 6.2 Kd Protein 3
- TOMM07 4
External Ids for TOMM7 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TOMM7 Gene
This gene encodes a subunit of the translocase of the outer mitochondrial membrane. The encoded protein regulates the assembly and stability of the translocase complex. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2012]
GeneCards Summary for TOMM7 Gene
TOMM7 (Translocase Of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 7) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Mitophagy - animal and Pink/Parkin Mediated Mitophagy. GO annotations related to this gene include protein transmembrane transporter activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TOMM7 Gene
Required for assembly and stability of the TOM complex. Positive regulator of PARK2 translocation to damaged mitochondria. Acts probably by stabilizing PINK1 on the outer membrane of depolarized mitochondria.