Aliases for TNFAIP8L2 Gene
- TNF Alpha Induced Protein 8 Like 2 2 3 5
- Tumor Necrosis Factor, Alpha-Induced Protein 8-Like 2 2 3
- TNF Alpha-Induced Protein 8-Like Protein 2 3 4
- Inflammation Factor Protein 20 3 4
- TNFAIP8-Like Protein 2 3 4
- TIPE2 3 4
- Tumor Necrosis Factor, Alpha-Induced Protein 8-Like Protein 2 3
- Tumor Necrosis Factor, Alpha Induced Protein 8 Like 2 3
- Inflammation Factor 20 3
External Ids for TNFAIP8L2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TNFAIP8L2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TNFAIP8L2 Gene
TNFAIP8L2 (TNF Alpha Induced Protein 8 Like 2) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is TNFAIP8.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TNFAIP8L2 Gene
Acts as a negative regulator of innate and adaptive immunity by maintaining immune homeostasis. Negative regulator of Toll-like receptor and T-cell receptor function. Prevents hyperresponsiveness of the immune system and maintains immune homeostasis. Inhibits JUN/AP1 and NF-kappa-B activation. Promotes Fas-induced apoptosis (By similarity).