Aliases for TLE2 Gene
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2 2 3
- ESG2 3 4 6
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2, Homolog Of Drosophila E(Sp1) 2 3
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2 (E(Sp1) Homolog, Drosophila) 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho-Like Protein 2 3 4
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Protein 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho 2 2
- GRG2 3
- ESG 3
External Ids for TLE2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TLE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TLE2 Gene
TLE2 (Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TLE2 include spindle cell sarcoma. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Disease. GO annotations related to this gene include transcription corepressor activity. An important paralog of this gene is AES.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TLE2 Gene
Transcriptional corepressor that binds to a number of transcription factors. Inhibits the transcriptional activation mediated by CTNNB1 and TCF family members in Wnt signaling. The effects of full-length TLE family members may be modulated by association with dominant-negative AES (By similarity).