Aliases for TLE2 Gene
- Transducin Like Enhancer Of Split 2 2 3 5
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2 (E(Sp1) Homolog, Drosophila) 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho-Like Protein 2 3 4
- ESG2 3 4
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2, Homolog Of Drosophila E(Sp1) 3
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Protein 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho 2 2
- GRG2 3
- ESG 3
External Ids for TLE2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TLE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TLE2 Gene
TLE2 (Transducin Like Enhancer Of Split 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Signaling by Wnt and Nanog in Mammalian ESC Pluripotency. GO annotations related to this gene include transcription corepressor activity. An important paralog of this gene is TLE1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TLE2 Gene
Transcriptional corepressor that binds to a number of transcription factors. Inhibits the transcriptional activation mediated by CTNNB1 and TCF family members in Wnt signaling. The effects of full-length TLE family members may be modulated by association with dominant-negative AES (By similarity).