Aliases for TLE2 Gene
- Transducin Like Enhancer Of Split 2 2 3 5
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2 (E(Sp1) Homolog, Drosophila) 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho-Like Protein 2 3 4
- ESG2 3 4
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Of Split 2, Homolog Of Drosophila E(Sp1) 3
- Transducin-Like Enhancer Protein 2 3
- Enhancer Of Split Groucho 2 2
- GRG2 3
- ESG 3
External Ids for TLE2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TLE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TLE2 Gene
TLE2 (Transducin Like Enhancer Of Split 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Wnt Signaling Pathways: beta-Catenin-independent Wnt/PCP Signaling Pathways and Signaling by GPCR. GO annotations related to this gene include transcription corepressor activity. An important paralog of this gene is TLE3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TLE2 Gene
Transcriptional corepressor that binds to a number of transcription factors. Inhibits the transcriptional activation mediated by CTNNB1 and TCF family members in Wnt signaling. The effects of full-length TLE family members may be modulated by association with dominant-negative AES (By similarity).