Aliases for TGIF2LX Gene
- TGFB Induced Factor Homeobox 2 Like, X-Linked 2 3 5
- TGF-Beta-Induced Transcription Factor 2-Like Protein 3 4
- TGFB-Induced Factor 2-Like Protein, X-Linked 3 4
- TGFB-Induced Factor 2-Like, X-Linked 2 3
- TGIF-Like On The X 3 4
- TGIFLX 3 4
- TGFB-Induced Factor Homeobox 2-Like, X-Linked 2
- Homeobox Protein TGIF2LX 3
External Ids for TGIF2LX Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TGIF2LX Gene
This gene encodes a member of the TALE/TGIF homeobox family of transcription factors. Testis-specific expression suggests that this gene may play a role in spermatogenesis. A homolog of this gene lies within the male specific region of chromosome Y, in a block of sequence that is thought to be the result of a large X-to-Y transposition. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
GeneCards Summary for TGIF2LX Gene
TGIF2LX (TGFB Induced Factor Homeobox 2 Like, X-Linked) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is TGIF2LY.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TGIF2LX Gene
May have a transcription role in testis.