Aliases for SSU72 Gene
- SSU72 Homolog, RNA Polymerase II CTD Phosphatase 2 3 5
- CTD Phosphatase SSU72 3 4
- EC 184.108.40.206 4 61
- SSU72 RNA Polymerase II CTD Phosphatase Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- RNA Polymerase II Subunit A C-Terminal Domain Phosphatase SSU72 3
- Ssu72 RNA Polymerase II CTD Phosphatase Homolog (Yeast) 2
- PNAS-120 3
- HSPC182 3
External Ids for SSU72 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SSU72 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SSU72 Gene
SSU72 (SSU72 Homolog, RNA Polymerase II CTD Phosphatase) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are mRNA surveillance pathway and Chromatin Regulation / Acetylation. GO annotations related to this gene include phosphoprotein phosphatase activity and CTD phosphatase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SSU72 Gene
Protein phosphatase that catalyzes the dephosphorylation of the C-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II. Plays a role in RNA processing and termination. Plays a role in pre-mRNA polyadenylation via its interaction with SYMPK.