Aliases for SRRM2 Gene
- Serine/Arginine Repetitive Matrix 2 2 3
- SRm300 3 4 6
- Serine/Arginine-Rich Splicing Factor-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- Tax-Responsive Enhancer Element-Binding Protein 803 3 4
- Ser/Arg-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- SR-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- Splicing Coactivator Subunit SRm300 3 4
- 300 KDa Nuclear Matrix Antigen 3 4
- TaxREB803 3 4
External Ids for SRRM2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SRRM2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SRRM2 Gene
SRRM2 (Serine/Arginine Repetitive Matrix 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and C2H2 zinc finger domain binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SRRM2 Gene
Involved in pre-mRNA splicing. May function at or prior to the first catalytic step of splicing at the catalytic center of the spliceosome. May do so by stabilizing the catalytic center or the position of the RNA substrate (By similarity). Binds to RNA.