Aliases for SRP14 Gene
- Signal Recognition Particle 14 2 3 5
- Homologous Alu RNA Binding Protein 2 3
- 18 KDa Alu RNA-Binding Protein 3 4
- Signal Recognition Particle 14kDa (Homologous Alu RNA Binding Protein) 3
- Signal Recognition Particle 14kD (Homologous Alu RNA-Binding Protein) 2
- Signal Recognition Particle 14 KDa Protein 3
- ALURBP 3
External Ids for SRP14 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SRP14 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SRP14 Gene
SRP14 (Signal Recognition Particle 14) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Viral mRNA Translation and Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and 7S RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SRP14 Gene
Signal-recognition-particle assembly has a crucial role in targeting secretory proteins to the rough endoplasmic reticulum membrane. SRP9 together with SRP14 and the Alu portion of the SRP RNA, constitutes the elongation arrest domain of SRP. The complex of SRP9 and SRP14 is required for SRP RNA binding.