Aliases for SPRY1 Gene
- Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1 2 3 5
- Spry-1 3 4
- Sprouty, Drosophila, Homolog Of, 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 3
- Sprouty (Drosophila) Homolog 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling (Drosophila) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling 3
- Protein Sprouty Homolog 1 3
- HSPRY1 3
External Ids for SPRY1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SPRY1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SPRY1 Gene
SPRY1 (Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SPRY1 include Adrenal Cortical Adenocarcinoma and Legius Syndrome. Among its related pathways are EGFR downregulation and Tyrosine Kinases / Adaptors. An important paralog of this gene is SPRY2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SPRY1 Gene
May function as an antagonist of fibroblast growth factor (FGF) pathways and may negatively modulate respiratory organogenesis.