Aliases for SNAPC4 Gene
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex Polypeptide 4 2 3 5
- Proximal Sequence Element-Binding Transcription Factor Subunit Alpha 3 4
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex, Polypeptide 4, 190kDa 2 3
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex, Polypeptide 4, 190kD 2 3
- SnRNA-Activating Protein Complex 190 KDa Subunit 3 4
- PSE-Binding Factor Subunit Alpha 3 4
External Ids for SNAPC4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SNAPC4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SNAPC4 Gene
SNAPC4 (Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex Polypeptide 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and RNA Polymerase II Transcription Initiation And Promoter Clearance. GO annotations related to this gene include transcription factor activity, sequence-specific DNA binding and chromatin binding. An important paralog of this gene is MYBL1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SNAPC4 Gene
Part of the SNAPc complex required for the transcription of both RNA polymerase II and III small-nuclear RNA genes. Binds to the proximal sequence element (PSE), a non-TATA-box basal promoter element common to these 2 types of genes. Recruits TBP and BRF2 to the U6 snRNA TATA box.