Aliases for SNAPC3 Gene
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex Polypeptide 3 2 3 5
- Proximal Sequence Element-Binding Transcription Factor Subunit Beta 3 4
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex, Polypeptide 3, 50kDa 2 3
- Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex, Polypeptide 3, 50kD 2 3
- SnRNA-Activating Protein Complex 50 KDa Subunit 3 4
- PSE-Binding Factor Subunit Beta 3 4
- SNAPc 50 KDa Subunit 3 4
External Ids for SNAPC3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SNAPC3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SNAPC3 Gene
SNAPC3 (Small Nuclear RNA Activating Complex Polypeptide 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are RNA Polymerase III Transcription Initiation and Activated PKN1 stimulates transcription of AR (androgen receptor) regulated genes KLK2 and KLK3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SNAPC3 Gene
Part of the SNAPc complex required for the transcription of both RNA polymerase II and III small-nuclear RNA genes. Binds to the proximal sequence element (PSE), a non-TATA-box basal promoter element common to these 2 types of genes. Recruits TBP and BRF2 to the U6 snRNA TATA box.